Undergraduate Program Overview
The Oregon MBA
The MBA program offers courses in marketing through the Warsaw Sports Business Track.
PhD Program Overview
Distinctions in Academics and Research
- 35 publications in the 30 most influential (of 245) research journals for business scholars, including 25 articles in the top 15 journals.
- Over 100 publications in the top journals in marketing, social psychology, communication, sports marketing, and supply chains.
- Oregon’s marketing department ranked first in average citations per faculty among marketing departments at the 23 leading public universities.
- And, we ranked 10th in average citations among the marketing departments at the top 46 private and public business schools
- In a separate independent study reported in 2008 the marketing department ranked eighth in productivity among U.S. universities.
- Four faculty elected as research fellows of international academic organizations for significant lifetime contributions to their fields
- Broad career experience at leading universities as full time faculty (Stanford, Ohio State, Illinois, North Carolina, Arizona State, Oregon), visiting scholars (Harvard, Stanford, Michigan, Norwegian School of Economics, Ecole Superieur des Sciences et Commerciales, Singapore Management University), and program heads (Ohio State, Stanford).
Lundquist College of Business
1208 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1208